Wednesday 25 March 2015

The Little Red Hen Visits

The other day we had a visit from the Little Red Hen. Although we didn't see her Mrs Dey and Mrs Jory did, they saw the tail feathers ducking into the tunnel in the nature play area. When we went outside to investigate we found footprints made from flour which lead us to a pile of gardening equipment. We also found a letter, which read:


Dear Kindy,

Please help me! I am trying to make bread but the other animals on the farm won’t help me.
I have to plant the wheat, water it, cut it and then make the bread.

Will you help me by planting the wheat and watering it every day? I promise to share the bread with you if you do.


I look forward to meeting you. I have heard that you are very kind and considerate children.


Love from,

The Little Red Hen

We used the equipment to plant our own plants. We enjoyed using the soil and then watering it with the watering can. 

We hope our plants grow so that we can use it for something!














1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I must come and visit soon to see how your plants are growing.

    ReplyDelete